ChatGPT is THE AI platform you hear anyone talking about. It can’t be denied that the tool has shaken things up by simplifying the lives of content creators. ChatGPT stands for Chat Generative Pre-Trained Transformer and in a nutshell, is chatbot technology that processes our natural human language and generates a response. In other words, you can ask ChatGPT a question, and it will give you an answer. Whether you want to generate a social media caption, simplify some text that's too complex, get an answer to a general question, or ask ChatGPT to write a blog post or newsletter, it can help you! It does have its drawbacks however and if you use the free version, you can run into problems with overloaded servers and even being blocked from the platform. Not great when time is of the essence! There are, however, plenty of other AI-based tools like ChatGPT that use AI technology to make our lives on social media much easier. Keep reading for 5 of our favourite ChatGPT alternatives to try out in 2023:
rapidely is a platform which is dedicated to streamlining the content creation process for your social platforms. But the big advantage to using rapidely is that its clever AI technology generates an entire social media content strategy for you in just a few clicks alongside a month's worth of posts completely tailored to your unique business. You have access to a content calendar that you can customise and also collaborate with your team or clients. And that's not all! The tool also provides you with a carousel generator, a list of trending audios and lots of other features to help you create great content.
- A month's worth of content: every month the platform generates a whole month's worth of tailor-made content ideas for you, including captions and image/graphic suggestions, all generated by AI and custom to your brand voice and image.
- AI-assisted content strategy: let the AI guide you in developing your social media content strategy. It helps you select your goals, target market, content pillars and tone of voice and then integrates them into each post & content idea, for a tailor-made content strategy.
- Carousel generator: the AI creates a variety of carousels for you, with perfectly structured text for each slide and attention-grabbing captions, so you can take advantage of the proven impact of this format on your socials.
- Free version - $0/month – includes standard AI editing, 1 month's content, 1 carousel
- Creator $29/month - 1 business account, 1 user, 150,000 AI tokens
- Social pro $69/month - 4 business accounts, 1 user, 200,000 AI tokens
- Agency from $129/month - 10+ business accounts, 4+ users, collaboration tools
We love Jasper! It is one of our favourite AI tools as the interface is super fun and user-friendly. Unlike ChatGPT, Jasper gives you templates to use alongside examples of what you can do and it learns your unique tone of voice to integrate it into your content and help you stay consistent with it. It can help you summarise a piece of information, write a blog article, generate a FAQ...the list is endless.
Rates: flexible depending on the number of words, from $24 to $500. Free trial.
Writesonic lets you generate SEO-optimised content using Artificial Intelligence helping you write anything from sales emails & essays to blogs & e-books. As with Jasper, you'll find templates to inspire you and there's even one that allows you to write song lyrics. We really like their handy functions like the Paraphrasing Tool, Sentence Expander & Content Shortener.
Rates: Free up to 10,000 words per month then from $12.37/month for 10,000 to 60,000 words
Another platform that lets you create content seamlessly using AI: Copy.ai! As with the others, the interface is streamlined and easy to use. Copy.ai helps you “write blogs faster, write higher converting posts & more engaging emails”. It has a range of features to help you come up with the most creative and original ideas for your business making it a secret weapon of many content creators & business owners.
Rates: Free 2,000-word trial, then $36/month
Our last alternative to ChatGPT for social marketers is Contentbot.ai which generates content for you by providing editorial templates. You can create content workflows, import CSV files to create content or simply use the AI generator to write blog posts & content. As a bonus, there are also plugins that you can use on Chrome or WordPress.
Rates: $1 for every 1,000 words, or a subscription of $19/month for 50,000 words, $59/month for 150,000 words and $99/month for 400,000 word
There you have it, some ChatGPT alternatives to help you level up your content creation process! AI technology is revolutionising how we create content and streamlining the process (not to mention saving you loads of time!) and is a dream for business owners and content creators. Come on over to rapidely to try it out for yourself for free!